Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Roof Vents for Low Roof LWB 2016 T250 Van

Can anyone tell me what are the dimensions for the raised sections between the rain channels on the roof...2016 van? Like how many channels there are and how wide are the raised sections...in inches?

I want to purchase a couple of vents that will lay flat on the roof surface...not having to overlap the lower rain , water channels if you know what I mean....unfortunately, I do not have access to the van at this time...am at military base overseas.

And, what is the problem with welding the vents in place....heavy duty steel vents?

Thanks.

· Banned
3 Posts
Roof Vents for Low Roof LWB 2016 T250 Van

Can anyone tell me what are the dimensions for the raised sections between the rain channels on the roof...2016 van? Like how many channels there are and how wide are the raised sections...in inches?

I want to purchase a couple of vents that will lay flat on the roof surface...not having to overlap the lower rain , water channels if you know what I mean....unfortunately, I do not have access to the van at this time...am at military base overseas.

And, what is the problem with welding the vents in place....heavy duty steel vents?

Thanks.
Make your home feel more comfortable. Spray foam insulation is the best roofers in washington dc allows your home heating and cooling units to work more efficiently. Get a reduction power costs as much at 35% without losing efficiency and comfort.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.