Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 T350 EB SRW AWD HR EL
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this must have been discussed before, but can't find any threads on this.

I noticed that one of the ribs has lots of internal rust. I don't believe there is a leak, but not sure where the rust came from. I want to take care of this before sealing it off. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I am sure this must have been discussed before, but can't find any threads on this.

I noticed that one of the ribs has lots of internal rust. I don't believe there is a leak, but not sure where the rust came from. I want to take care of this before sealing it off. Any suggestions?
There was discussion on a posting about rust on the roof under the headliner. Try searching around with those terms.

·
Registered
2020 T350 EB SRW AWD HR EL
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Don't have much luck in searching around. I just used the old fashion Eastwood internal frame rusting converter that laying around in the garage. I used it on my Jeep. It comes with an applicator. I also did the subframe (inside).

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Don't have much luck in searching around
Search bar on this site ain't too good. Try this syntax in Google
site:https://fordtransitusaforum.com rust on roof (ignore the fact that this site makes its name hyperlink)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Search info, Comment #4.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts