Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i've looked thru loads of posts but cannot find an answer. Does anyone have any experience on how to remove the heater controls on a transit connect 2016?? looks like i would need to remove the radio first and the trim arount the gear stick. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hi all, i've looked thru loads of posts but cannot find an answer. Does anyone have any experience on how to remove the heater controls on a transit connect 2016?? looks like i would need to remove the radio first and the trim arount the gear stick. Any help would be appreciated!
nambiker,

Welcome to the Forum.
Saw your post yesterday and today noted that you have not received any help.

If you don't receive an answer here to your question.

Please do not think that my response is an attempt to kick you off of this forum as some mistakenly have alleged. You have posted a question here about a TC, either in the TC section of this Forum or in another section (just want you know there is a TC section , if you already didn’t know) You have every right to be here and ask questions about your Transit Connect ( in whichever section you used ). Although some members here believe that giving you information about a Forum made up of members for your specific brand of vehicle, a Transit Connect, rather than a Forum made up of all the categories of Transit available and primarily focused on the full size Transit, is wrong, I don’t.

So if you choose to want to know of a Forum where the membership is focused on one type and category of vehicle only, the Transit Connect, where other TC owners may have the same questions you do, you can click on one or both of the below links. ? BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, please don’t think you are being forced to visit that Forum if you don’t want to. It is your choice.

Good Luck in your search to answer your question.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong section. But the forum description is "ford transit connect general discussion" if I'm not mistaken. I've searched for a specific TC forum but can't seem to find one.

·
Super Moderator
2,850 Posts
Yes, @nambiker , the heading on my page indicates this is posted properly in the Transit Connect General Discussion section.
Sometimes posts appear to be in the full size section to users in there, and sometimes users mistakenly post in the wrong location.

I used to see similar issues in the Ford Truck forums when I spent a lot of time there.
Manufacturers often confuse us with variations of a model which are in fact quite different:
Bronco/Bronco II
Blazer/S10 Blazer
Yukon/Yukon XL
and so on...

Enjoy your Connect and good luck with the heater controls! (y)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong section. But the forum description is "ford transit connect general discussion" if I'm not mistaken. I've searched for a specific TC forum but can't seem to find one.
nambiker,

No you didn't post in the wrong section of this forum. You posted in the correct section. This forum is for all of the different types of Transits, including yours.

The two inks provided above are for websites that you say you haven't been able to find, sites dedicated to only one specific vehicle. They are only for the Transit Connect, like yours, no others. Members of those sites might have more experience in answering your question.

Hope you find an answer to your question.

Semper Fi

Reactions: asdrew

·
Super Moderator
2,850 Posts
The two inks provided above are for websites that you say you haven't been able to find, sites dedicated to only one specific vehicle. They are only for the Transit Connect, like yours, no others.
That is how I ended up here 4 years ago. Other forums I used had a Transit "section" with limited users & information, then I found this with a lot more info & help.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts