Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to determine if the 2020 and 2021 Dark Palazzo Grey cloth seats have the same look? I understand that the pattern or subtle fabric differences may have changed recently, possibly after the 2019 model year?

Please post some images of your seats to help me out!

·
Banned
49 Posts
I cant offer any pics because i'm getting conflicting images.. Some sites list this as a "grey" color while others are listing it as a charcoal gray color with fish scale patterns on the seat and back rest areas. One site says cloth seats, but the image shows leatherette..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many online sellers also confuse Ebony and Dark Palazzo in the recent model years. Hopefully someone will share a few examples to confirm if 2020 and 2021 Dark Palazzo seats have the same appearance.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The Dark Palazzo Cloth material is the same on the 2020 and 2021 model. The confusion is which material you have on the vehicle other than having your window sticker. The best way to see the difference is to look at the headrest. On the Ebony Cloth, the material on the headrest is ALL the same color. On the Dark Palazzo Cloth headrest, the front part is a gray color rather than the black color on the rest of the headrest.

Since I have BOTH of these seats in my building in Kansas City, I will place pictures of them here on the forum to show you the differences so you will know more about what they look like. Unless you have some good lighting, it can be hard to tell the differences in a dim lighting area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts