Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know if the transit wagon will have removable seats behind the driver/passenger.

thanks

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
don't know but I hope it does
And if so, I hope they are light enough to remove easily.

By the way, I think the passenger van's rear seats fold instead of come out. I'm not certain but recall seeing pictures. If I find one I'll post it.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
And if so, I hope they are light enough to remove easily.

By the way, I think the passenger van's rear seats fold instead of come out. I'm not certain but recall seeing pictures. If I find one I'll post it.
Please ignore these comments. I thought wrongly the Thread regarded the Transit Connect.

By the way, where is the "edit" button.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Please ignore these comments. I thought wrongly the Thread regarded the Transit Connect.

By the way, where is the "edit" button.
I believe the edit button times out quickly. Not sure if the admins will change it to be longer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Removable seats

anybody know if the transit wagon will have removable seats behind the driver/passenger.

thanks

We have a 2015 Transit 350 XLT wagon. 15 passenger, we have removed 12 of the seats at this point. Takes about 5 minutes per seat, but they are bloody heavy!

·
Registered
49 Posts
In my pass van, all but the jump seat, are easily removed. They are very heavy. The jump seat is bolted into the rails.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts