Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Partition wall template

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ranxerox 
#1 ·
Does anyone already have a template to cut a plywood partition wall to be located behind the side slider door ? I have the tall XL 2018 transit 250. Thanks

#9 ·
Does anyone already have a template to cut a plywood partition wall to be located behind the side slider door? I have the tall XL 2018 transit 250. Thanks
Hi, Tina here did you get the template you wanted? If so, I am looking for the same thing to start building my van components. I haven't bought my van yet, but want to plan out with cardboard boxes the layout and see if a Transit 250 HR or 350 HR would be best for my needs. So, with templates, I am going to build a model of each and see what I like better--I guess this makes sense. (From all the YouTube videos I have watched, planning now saves you in the end and ensures you get all your wants in the build.)

I am a single female building my van on my own, so any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.