Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. We just bought our first Connect to haul dogs around to dog shows. My wife really wanted a passenger version so we would have windows all around. We bought a 2018 Transit Connect Passanger version. I have removed all of the rear seats and mounted a crate in the back. My question Is ohas anyone fuond a metal dog partition that mounts well in a passanger version? I have found lots for a cargo version, but can’t seem to find any for the passanger version.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Whorley

If you don't receive an answer here to your question.

Please do not think that my response is an attempt to kick you off of this forum as some mistakenly have alleged. You have posted a question here about a TC. You have every right to be here and ask questions about your Transit Connect. Although some members here believe that giving you information about a Forum made up of members for your specific brand of vehicle, a Transit Connect, rather than a Forum made up of all the categories of Transit available and primarily focused on the full size Transit, is wrong, I don’t.

So if you choose to want to know of a Forum where the membership is focused on one type and category of vehicle only, the Transit Connect, where other TC owners may have the same questions you do, you can click on one or both of the below links. ? BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, please don’t think you are being forced to visit that Forum if you don’t want to. It is your choice.

Good Luck in your search to answer your question.

Semper Fi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts