Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready for their imminent debut I suppose, Ford has Transists running around the US as of now. I don't think this is testing or anything along those lines, as most of that work would of been completed months ago. I'm of the opinion this is perhaps a piece of the initial marketing campaign. Run the vans around, remove obvious visual cues as to brand, however not obfuscated to the point of indifference. Subtle, subtle, its clearly a Ford...

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm not sure that it is a part of some marketing ploy by Ford. I will say that it isn't hard to see what it is exactly though. It could be testing, or on its way to some type of marketing or advertising photo shoot perhaps.

With so little camo on it, it sure seems like they aren't trying to hide things much any more.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thats what I love about this, no camo, we get to see it in full! I have to say I wish they did more to make the face more appealing.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Compared to the PM (and the new restyle of the 2015 van which looks worse), the Transit's looks can use some minor detailing, but are decent. It isn't ugly.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I thought the last grill on the Econline was hideous. I'm warming up to the van and by the time I see it in person I'm gonna be happy with it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Probably some sort of dealer training. My dealer said he'd call me when the factory rep with the Transit will be at the dealership. We'll see, hopefully I get a peak at it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
From that angle the passenger-side windshield wiper looks to park higher than I had noticed on previous auto show pictures. I wonder how it affects view from inside.
Seeing how big the windshield is i doubt you will even notice it, it also depends on how passengers and even the driver are positioned and how the dash is shaped

1 - 11 of 11 Posts