Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took four months to receive our 2019 Transit, but after about a month of ownership, we couldn't be happier. We purchased the van to pull our small travel trailer, so we got the Ecoboost engine. We opted for the 2019 model as we were not thrilled about all the new technology on the 2020 model.
We've already pulled our trailer and pull the Transit does. Between the locomotive power and high payload, the van never noticed anything. Mileage averaged 16 on flat land, 14 in the mountains, not too bad.
Look forward to many years with our Transit!

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congratulations and thank you for sharing. Glad to hear the van is working out so well for you. My new order should be here in about 3 weeks or so and I am very much looking to enjoy the extra space.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! We were nervous buying a vehicle like the Transit, but those worries are long forgotten. I agree with you on the room, considering we have the smallest Transit available, the room is still enormous! Hope you enjoy your Transit as much as we enjoy ours!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations welcome to the club! I recently purchased my 2016 with the eco-boost 3.5 and man am I glad I got that motor I wanted enough power and I have plenty to spare, enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts