·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is equipped with (2) glass top freezers and (1) upright currently. We sell novelty ice cream. All prepackaged. We have a little different business model. We do roll neighborhoods but our primary business is local refineries, businesses, customer appreciation events, church events, school events, festivals, etc. I custom built a hitch carrier with a generator and split a/c unit.. I will post other pics later.

·
Registered
2017, cargo, 130inch, mr, dbl sliders, 3.2 dsl, 3.31 rear end, used 13.5k mi.
237 Posts
Love it all from the build to the business focus. Have tried to talk my spouse into the business aspect as I could deliver themed t-shirts to live music venues, academic conferences, ... As a lover of American music, traveling to outdoor bluegrass venues and selling t-shirts that say, "Smokin' Bluegrass makes me high," would be a kick and businesswise, could defray the expenses of some other aspects of her life. Some days, I would gladly help her pack her bags for her departure and likewise, she would do the same for me. Ain't love grand...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I custom built a hitch carrier that contains a Yamaha 4500 generator and a Mr Cool mini split A/C. At the rear of the van on the interior I built a bulkhead to hold the inside portion of the A/C. It works great and is super quiet like a home central air conditioning system. Much better than a roof mount that is noisy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts