Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a pleasant surprise today when talking with another dealership up here that I used to deal with.
Got a quote sent to me already but the salesman is heading away for a week so that will give me time to refine it.
Looking like up here in Canukistan that a fully loaded jumbo dually will be in around 55k.
Also looks like there is a $1500 rebate for shelving.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Canadian, the land of being terminally hosed....hehehe.

Base price for the 10,360 GVW was 43,850.

I'm ordering fully loaded

·
Registered
166 Posts
hey thats not to shab at all, could be worse I suppose... was he able to give you approximate delivery info as well?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't think so on the price.
Kind of on the delivery date, he is figuring June...ish. Once I finalize a few things, he will throw it in the order bank and see what it says. A couple of things like the short heated mirrors and rear A/C are coming up as late delivery, so that will dictate what happens.
If I have to wait a bit, then so be it as I will have the Van for at least 10 years.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I didn't think so on the price.
Kind of on the delivery date, he is figuring June...ish. Once I finalize a few things, he will throw it in the order bank and see what it says. A couple of things like the short heated mirrors and rear A/C are coming up as late delivery, so that will dictate what happens.
If I have to wait a bit, then so be it as I will have the Van for at least 10 years.
At least we can rely on you for an extra long-term test drive review :D

10 years is a long time, hopefully it all goes well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just called a few of my local dealers and they are taking orders as well 8 to 12 weeks delivery time I'm going in tomorrow!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The deed is done, put my deposit down last week. Wound up going with a shorter van and not a dually. Got it with the 3.31 LS axle and fully loaded.
Should get an ETA this week hopefully.
I just read the MPG figures...mine will be used 90% highway so I'm hoping for at least 18mpg....a far cry from the 6-8 I'm getting now!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ranger, are they offering a shelving incentive package on these new vans? Would you mind sharing much of a discount if any you got off msrp? Thx

·
Registered
65 Posts
What happened to the Canadian $, I thought your economy, debt, employment etc… was doing good. Our reserve has been devaluing ours with the billions they create every month.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Canada pushed through the recession on the same strategy that got the states into the recession. This is simply reversion to the mean, what goes up must come down. Its like waiting for the bomb to blow ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts