Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
505 Posts
unscheduled clean. status as of today. :(
Yes, Congratulations too!

I hope mine will be delivered in the next few days. Ordered July 31, so about 3 months.

I've been waiting at least one month for transport. Your low roof is easier to transport, so might be quicker in your case.

Keep us informed!

Van Williams

· Registered
2,243 Posts
I finally received my VIN yesterday. I checked it on ETIS just now and it does show up. My salesman said to expect delivery middle of jan.

kitesurfer,

When you see your window sticker is available, you will know you are close to it being built (7-10 days), also, if you ask your salesman for "Full History report" now, it will give you a record of the acceptance and clean build status from Ford.

Semper Fi

· Registered
2,926 Posts
kitesurfer

Since you have a low roof Transit, it will go into a regular height rail car along with the F-150s and come to your local distribution center in FL. Most of these are taking about a month from build. Yours was built the last week of production before they went on Christmas/New Years holiday. The transportation lot is still working even though the plant is not in production. Looks like you should get it in mid to late January.

· Registered
501 Posts
checked etis this morning and my transit was built dec 23. i can;'t find the shipping status on etis.
Mine was built on the 23rd as well. According to Ford (via my dealer) it will arrive Jan 13-19. I'm in Denver.

The time since I've ordered it sure went fast, the next couple of weeks will be a breeze.

That Ford Etis is pretty neat once it lights up, eh?

· Registered
2 Posts
I hope you have a lot of patience! I ordered mine on 8/15/15, it was built on 10/25/15, and I received it on 12/18/15. Over 4 months of wait, wait, wait! But it was worth it. I love my new Black 2016 250 MR 130" Cargo Van! Ford really needs to step up their game with the whole process, though. If you can watch a $10 pizza being produced via an app, why not a multi-thousand dollar beauty? Just my 2 cents, but 4 months was pure punishment. Now the only complaint I have is the fuel economy (13-14 mpg) with the eco-boost. At least fuel is cheap (for now).

· Registered
501 Posts
I went by the dealer yesterday. His computer program (?) showed it on a rail car. It showed deliver as 4 Jan.
Dude! Happy New Year to you, eh? All you have to do is go through this weekend and then it's new ride time. Make sure you throw up a pic or two.

· Registered
505 Posts
i finally took delivery this morning...sort of. The Finance gal didn't come back from teh dentist so i brought it home without paying for it :) so far, i love it! i'll try to do a better post later.
If it is that easy, bring one for me too! :laugh:

Van Williams

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's officially mine now, bought and paid for.
List with my options 36, 500.
I paid invoice price of 34,534.00
then subtract ford rebate of 1650, another ford rebate of 750 and a military rebate of 500, rebates totaled 2,900

And my first trip is on. leaving Thur morning early for Ontario to exchange a bike trailer and then back to sunny Florida.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.