Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Transit 350 Quigley 4x4, 130" MR 3.5 eco
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else has installed this kit and did it help you get down the trail?

Installed the rear shock mount relocation kit from Quadvan... every bit of clearance counts. Took the van out on the dirt in San Bernardino and Angeles National Forest. Wasn't a very hard test but it was nice knowing we had the extra clearance over the rocks at Stockton Flat.

Here's the video:

·
Registered
234 Posts

Installed the rear shock mount relocation kit from Quadvan... every bit of clearance counts. Took the van out on the dirt in San Bernardino and Angeles National Forest. Wasn't a very hard test but it was nice knowing we had the extra clearance over the rocks at Stockton Flat.

Here's the video:

·
Registered
234 Posts

Here's the video:

Here's the video:

·
Registered
2016, MR, 130"
1,125 Posts
I am glad I have the Quadvan shock mounts. The stock mounts look the tail hook on a F18/A Hornet.

Now I just need to find a matching wheel and buy a tire for that awful looking spare. Might need to remount on the back door. Full O.D.A.F.
What is ODAF? Looked but didn't find it. Since I have a back door spare mount I wondered. ;)

·
Registered
2019 Transit 350 Quigley 4x4, 130" MR 3.5 eco
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2019 T350 HR Quadvan
26 Posts
What shocks are people running after the Quadvan shock mount conversion? I have some 30” long van compass Fox shocks that were too long. Went back to OEM for now

·
Registered
117 Posts
Where are you guys purchasing the quadvan mounts from? Is the only way to get them through quadvan? Do they work alone without any other QV components?
Super interested in getting a set.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
In order to use the quad van mounts, you need to do a 2” lift and use stock length shocks.

I’m using the brackets with my Van Compas topo lift.

You have to call quadvan to get the shock mounts.

Reactions: Big67

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
After Alaska to Oaxaca and two years in Baja I've done more offroading than most on this forum and have the stock mounts. I have airbags to keep the rear from sagging. Bigger tires. That's it... All about wheel placement. The only offroading mod I need is 2WD stickers...

·
Registered
2021 Crew Van AWD, EcoBoost, 148, HR, Adventure Package
65 Posts
I had them replace the stock Ford with Bilsteins. Drove nicer with stock struts and shocks. That is okay. Not a deal breaker.
Was the ride just a little less soft? Which Bilsteins, B4, B6, etc.? (I'm really not familiar with the Bilstein's, or any other shock model for that matter)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Was the ride just a little less soft? Which Bilsteins, B4, B6, etc.? (I'm really not familiar with the Bilstein's, or any other shock model for that matter)
Gota say I am not sure which version they bolted on. I am sure the invoice is around somewhere. Yes the old stock shocks were soft like an SUV and nice ride. New ones are just more truck like.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts