1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15 Posts
I usually don't believe the florist when he tells me that the roses are free. So what do you think gives? It doesn't seem to make any sense. I will check back with the forum after my road trip to Michigan. Should I dress for snow?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I usually don't believe the florist when he tells me that the roses are free. So what do you think gives? It doesn't seem to make any sense. I will check back with the forum after my road trip to Michigan. Should I dress for snow?
LOL! It's Michigan...it could be sunny and 65 one day, with snow flurries the next day. 😂

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first thought was that it might be a sham, but it's local to me...if I was looking for a Transit myself, I'd go take a look at it in-person, and also check the Carfax.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Same van, same pics, is being advertised in NorCal craigslist, though pin on map is for Santa Barbara (SoCal).

edit: Just replied offering $14k cause it's a long drive. Will see if they respond, and where I'm supposed to Western Union the money.

edit2: Just Google "Mdeium Roof" for site:craigslist.org and you'll see how widespread it is (you'll need to tell Google to search for "mdeium" after it autocorrects for you).

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, all. I just flagged the ad in Jacksonville, and here. It's certainly one of those "if it sounds too good to be true" things. Damned dirtbag scammers.

Craig

1 - 12 of 12 Posts