Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Transit with the upfitter auxiliary switches installed from the factory and the BEMM seems to be pretty off on these. I have seen a lot of the other issues like the grounds not working on the 43 pin connector and the 20A vs 40A switches being in the wrong spot discussed thoroughly, but what I have not seen discussed is the fact that none of the switches are powered at engine run only. The BEMM stats that switch 4 is supposed to be powered at engine run only. I tested it and it was not. Then again it is also supposed to be a 40A switch, but it is only a 20A switch. So, I thought one of the actual 40A switches (switch 2 and 3) must be engine run only. I tested them and they are not. And, switch 1is not either. So at least on my van, there are no auxiliary switches that are powered only on engine run. Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone figured out what to do? Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.