Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much study and thought about ACTUAL van use, I went with the Continental Terrain Contacts in my ‘21, LWB, MR, 2wd, ecoboost. Went with 245/75-16’s…very quiet for the 90% road driving I’ll do but have a great, rugged look too. Excellent grip on my very steep gravel drive and on wet pavement…we’ll see what the future brings with snow and ice. About a grand all-in. Happy so far!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After much study and thought about ACTUAL van use, I went with the Continental Terrain Contacts in my ‘21, LWB, MR, 2wd, ecoboost. Went with 245/75-16’s…very quiet for the 90% road driving I’ll do but have a great, rugged look too. Excellent grip on my very steep gravel drive and on wet pavement…we’ll see what the future brings with snow and ice. About a grand all-in. Happy so far!
Oh, no mods needed but the drivers side front oem mild flap rubs…for now…🪚

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I agree, the Terrain Contact ATs are excellent for off-road traction, plus low highway noise and a low mpg hit for an AT tire (which isn't saying much though, all ATs impact mpg versus stock, but Terrain Contacts aren't overly aggressive).

My 265/75/16 Contis have also held up and show very little wear after the first ~16k miles. I'll likely buy another set when the time comes, hopefully many years and miles from now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts