Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I own a construction company in Georiga. I have already got a commercial loan to raise fund for expanding my business. Now We are using rented trucks for our work. But, it's difficult since they increased the rental charges recently. So, I think it's the right time to buy a new truck.
I heard that going to a truck loan company is a good option for many reasons. However, I don't know more about this.
Like, what are the procedures?, What are the documents required for processing the application? etc.

I already found some companies providing truck financing loans. Does anyone have any previous experiences with such kind of companies?
If so, please don't hesitate to share your suggestions.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Best to come up with the vehicle you are wanting to place in the business, then seek out the best way for financing it. Sometimes you can go through a dealership where you are purchasing the vehicle. You can go with a outside financing source that has some special rates and those are usually based on how many months you want to finance.

Leasing is another way to get your work trucks and that can help with keeping a fairly new fleet and in some cases you can get a maintenance program to go along with the leasing agreement. Within some leases you can have a replacement truck if you have one in the shop for repairs or maintenance work.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Hey,
I own a construction company in Georiga.So, I think it's the right time to buy a new truck.
Hey everyone! Meet Geraldine Jones, our resident SPAMMER.

Not only does she own a construction company in Georgia, but she also:

In September 2018
In this June I was on vacation for a week. When I returned to my house in Mississauga, my mustang gt 1990 was missing!

In October. 2018:
Hi,I have a small business, a car garage. It's in an industrial area.
In November 2018:
Moved into a new house recently. I have a garage there. It's a large 3-car garage (about 800 sqft).
In December 2018 :
Recently purchased a 2015 Ford Transit Connect Wagon from a dealer in Edmonton. I really enjoy driving it around. But the garage in my house is not that large. It can't accommodate both my Transit and Prius.
All of her other posts are "Wow, Thank you for..." whatever the post subject was. to build up her post count enough to post links.

I really wish someone could explain to me how a spammer that gets banned can keep posting from the same username for months at a time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts