Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Need opinion on Method Wheel Color

1787 Views 28 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  laskaroy
I know the easy answer is Black.. but as someone just told me "everyone has black".. what are your thoughts on Blue on this gray Crew?
Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Spoke

Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive design Rim

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
"Terrapin Station Wagon" aka "VanTerp" 2020 AWD LH
81 Posts
Blue...not common...gives a little color without being over the top...black boring...blue ties in with the blue Ford logo. I'll be painting my OEM winter wheels dark blue for this reason. Summer wheels I painted bronze.

· Registered
155 Posts
701 Bahia Blue currently 40% off on Method website. Just impulse ordered a set, so much for being content with stock rims. Oddly they don't off black lug nuts to match the 2020 AWD for some reason but lug nut covers are readily available per faroutride.

· Registered
17 Posts
I have the black Method wheels on the same colored van and I think they look great.
Not sure about blue they will probably look good also. Definitely different than every other van out there with black wheels.

· Registered
438 Posts
701 Bahia Blue currently 40% off on Method website. Just impulse ordered a set, so much for being content with stock rims. Oddly they don't off black lug nuts to match the 2020 AWD for some reason but lug nut covers are readily available per faroutride.
You made me look - right now they have RWD 702's in matte Black on sale for $169 per rim - (reg price $308 each) and a bunch of different AWD 701s and 703s in various colors $169-199 each. I wonder of that means they have a new style coming out. Great sale prices, I'm tempted.....

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ended up going with the Black.. At 40% off it's an amazing deal.. also add them to your cart and wait a day. I got an abandoned cart extra 15% off a day later. Not sure it will work for everyone but worth a shot

· Registered
2020 T150 Passenger Low Roof 130 AWD
288 Posts
To me black's not lame. Just a preference.

Bronze rim says, "I'm different."

Black rim says, "I'm not chrome or bronze."

Chrome rim says, "This is my company uniform."

· Premium Member
W3U Avalanche Gray AWD Extended EcoBoost Leather 360° Sync4 ACC
240 Posts
I ended up going with the Black.. At 40% off it's an amazing deal.. also add them to your cart and wait a day. I got an abandoned cart extra 15% off a day later. Not sure it will work for everyone but worth a shot
Just a note that it took a bit over 48h for me to get the 15%-off discount code in my email for the Titanium 703's, knocking them down to $169.15 per wheel before shipping & tax. Hoping that the Titanium will pair well with Avalanche Gray - I haven't seen that combo yet in pictures.

· Registered
1,434 Posts
^^ ditto, I got a couple abandoned cart emails the first day without a code, and then on the second day got the 15% off abandoned cart code!

I ended up buying some method 314s for my dad’s avalanche grey F150 he has on order. I thought about the titanium as well (I bet it will look good with avalanche grey!) but in the end it’s hard to go wrong with black so that’s what he got

Pretty killer deal, after shipping still right about 50% off retail.

Van is keeping the stock black Steelies for now haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts