Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m currently traveling in my 2019 Transit conversion that I recently completed and was wondering if anyone could used some skilled help converting their van. I’m a experienced woodworker (furniture maker) and have considerable experience with 12v electrical and plumbing for van conversions. I have found sources for a lot of the hard to find parts. I can help with design and/or build of your van. Currently in the Seattle area and will travel in the Northwest. Full builds, partial builds and design/build consultation available.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I expect you will shortly be inundated with requests.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey @MtnTransit. I'm going to be picking up my 2020 Transit sometime in Dec then starting a build. I'm in the "Seattle area". Currently looking for a place to set up shop for ~6m and work on the build.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’m currently traveling in my 2019 Transit conversion that I recently completed and was wondering if anyone could used some skilled help converting their van. I’m a experienced woodworker (furniture maker) and have considerable experience with 12v electrical and plumbing for van conversions. I have found sources for a lot of the hard to find parts. I can help with design and/or build of your van. Currently in the Seattle area and will travel in the Northwest. Full builds, partial builds and design/build consultation available.
I may be interested! I really need some help getting the Flarespace trimmed out, and the walls, vent fan and ceiling done. Let me know if you are still available. I am in Portland.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts