Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer got one XLT LWB Transit Connect passenger in stock. I got a chance to crawl all over it. Very smart. I'll wait until they have more before trying to drive one...

They also happened to have a couple of these circa-2012 AzureDynamics Electric Transit Connects. Selling for $60k, it's a wonder they're still here...

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
For a minute I got all excited thinking you meant a full size Transit! I saw a brand new Connect wagon driving in Oakland County this past Friday.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I saw a connect Wagon sitting in traffic just this weekend, very smart indeed! I wonder if it will make a significant dent in the mini van market however...

·
Registered
539 Posts
I saw a connect Wagon sitting in traffic just this weekend, very smart indeed! I wonder if it will make a significant dent in the mini van market however...
It very well could, people who own minivan cargo vans will see how much better this is a likely transition over, i know i would consider it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Picture makes the Ford Transit look quite good. Are you going to try to buy that one?

I can't believe that the other electric van there cost $60k! Just think of all the other things that you could do with $60k. Like you were saying, its no wonder that it is still on the lot.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Picture makes the Ford Transit look quite good. Are you going to try to buy that one?

I can't believe that the other electric van there cost $60k! Just think of all the other things that you could do with $60k. Like you were saying, its no wonder that it is still on the lot.
I guess you found it to be unappealing in some pictures?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts