Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a pass by the Loading area for the Ford Transits and there are only HR & MR Transits lined up for loading into the SINGLE HEIGHT rail cars. This is very unusual for this many of the larger Transits going at one time. There are a lot of CrewVans in this group and I have pictures of a HR Extended Transit in Race Red as well as HR Magnetic Metallic.

So if you have a HR Transit ordered that was built in the last week, yours nay be on this lot ready to head to your local Regional Distribution Center and then onto your Ford dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine was on ramp 6P a week ago 👍

148 HR crew in diffused silver.

·
Registered
2020 AWD CrewVan on order..........
74 Posts
hoping my Canadian CrewVan is on the train too. July 23 build day and Aug 19 estimated delivery date. 😎

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures of various CrewVans in line ready to be loaded on the single level rail cars. Looked like there were a variety of colors on the CrewVans and we know that they build those models in groups together. It looked like the whole lot was full of MR & HR Transits...NO Low Roof models. They are still building the Amazon vans as there are a large group of them being loaded with other Transits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts