Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a transit connect cargo and convert for quick weekend beach hearts in Hawaii. Any advice before I get started? Haven't even bought the van yet. Would like a bed, solar/alternator split system for vent fan and LED lights with wood paneling. What headaches am I in store for?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a 2019 Transit Connect but the passenger van. I love it for my daily driver - lots of room for my Rottie and the XLT version is loaded with extras such as the Ford Pass which gives you remote start, monitoring with an alert if someone messes around the van when it's parked - my Rottie shakes the van when he barks and sets off the alarm a few times. I wondered at first when I looked out and saw the lights flashing while I was eating. I like being able to do remote start so the AC runs for Max while I'm out of the car for a few minutes - I don't stay away long. I took the back seats out and one middle seat so I'd have more space and it is a lot of space for a small "wagon" . You can't go wrong but try to get one with the Ford Pass. Oh, there is a You Tube video of a guy converting his Connect Cargo for RVing - you should search for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts