Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USA transits have been out now since 2015 - what miles are people getting on the three engines (we're talking up to and including the 2019 models) but it is the diesel i have the most curiosity about.

i searched and searched and searched with all the keyword combinations i could think of and now give up [with only three search engines and, even worse, all yielding the same returns, it is much harder to get direct answers to direct questions now than before google; internet search for basic information has almost become impossible these last several years].

with that little rant off my chest, how many miles do transit owners have on their engines?

·
Registered
2015 350 HD EL 3.2L HR Diesel Wagon
198 Posts
USA transits have been out now since 2015 - what miles are people getting on the three engines (we're talking up to and including the 2019 models) but it is the diesel i have the most curiosity about.

i searched and searched and searched with all the keyword combinations i could think of and now give up [with only three search engines and, even worse, all yielding the same returns, it is much harder to get direct answers to direct questions now than before google; internet search for basic information has almost become impossible these last several years].

with that little rant off my chest, how many miles do transit owners have on their engines?
2015 HD EL 3.2L Diesel 54K Miles

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
What has been reported on this forum.
Not much info reported on the diesel, The best place to look may be on one of the Expediter forums

3.7 - 700,000 + Miles (One 3.7 with blown engine)

3.5 - 300,000 + Miles (A couple of 3.5, Still running)

3.2 Diesel - 150,000 Miles (Still running)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts