Ford Transit USA Forum banner

MaxxFan Deluxe (w/ Remote) for only $245 'till 4/19!

6K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  Sams stock van 
#1 ·
If anyone is looking for a MaxxFan Deluxe sale this is the best deal I've seen in quite a while.

Gander Outdoors has both the smoke and white cover options on sale for $299 (regular $359) AND they've got a $55 off orders of $250+ coupon that's good until Monday 4/19. Free shipping on orders over $99, so you're paying $245 plus tax.

Coupon code is BIRTHDAY55

Smoke: MaxxFan Deluxe Remote Control RV Ventilator System, Smoke Lid

White: MaxxFan Deluxe Remote Control RV Ventilator System, White Lid

#5 ·
Camping world is the same company. They are running the same promo. Not sure if it is possible to do both.
FYI - I jumped on one for $288 back in Nov shortly after I ordered my and thought that was pretty good vs what I saw on some price trackers. :( What else do I "need"?

#8 ·
Thanks for posting , just picked one up. Hoping to see status change soon for my order 2021 T-250 HR 148 Crew ECO Adventure Prep +. Went through CrewVanMan Ed B (ordered 11Feb2021), he and his team have been excellent to work with.

#10 ·
Glad others were able to take advantage of this! I've been tracking prices on all my build parts for a few months now while I wait for the van to be manufactured 🤣😭 Here's hoping I get a production schedule date in this next round of updates 🤞

#16 ·
Recommend spending that savings on a Hein mounting plate. They may have changed these (and the price) but mine (outside + inside pieces) helped mount the flat fan on the curved and “corrugated” roofline without warping either. No trouble in 5 yrs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I placed order 4-19 and called them this morning at 1-888-542-6337. Customer Service said my order is in stock and to expect 7 to 10 business days for it to ship from the warehouse in Indiana.

Reactions: Sams stock van
#27 ·
It took 10 days to get mine. The Butyl tape took a couple extra days. No complaints from me.

#29 ·
Huh. Mine was ordered 18th, shipped 20th and delivered 22nd. Cheapest ship option and I got confirmation and ship emails plus fedex tracking. Maybe they struggled with order volume and I was just lucky. 🤷‍♂️

edit- out of bowling green Kentucky to NE Mississippi so maybe not that long a trip compared to some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.