Ford Transit USA Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2020 T150 Passenger Low Roof 130 AWD
147 Posts
I placed order 4-19 and called them this morning at 1-888-542-6337. Customer Service said my order is in stock and to expect 7 to 10 business days for it to ship from the warehouse in Indiana.

Reactions: Sams stock van

·
Registered
2021 AWD 148" HR 3.5L EcoBoost Avalanche Grey
173 Posts
I placed two orders:

4/12 received 4/22
4/18 not yet shipped

My guess is they ran out of stock with the coupon price.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My 4/18 order shipped on 4/30, expected delivery 5/6. Hope others are getting theirs too!

·
Registered
2020 T150 Passenger Low Roof 130 AWD
147 Posts
It took 10 days to get mine. The Butyl tape took a couple extra days. No complaints from me.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I ordered the day of the original post, just received it today.

No email about shipping or anything, it just showed up.

I don’t think Amazon has anything to worry about.

·
Registered
2018 MR 130 Passenger XLT
93 Posts
Huh. Mine was ordered 18th, shipped 20th and delivered 22nd. Cheapest ship option and I got confirmation and ship emails plus fedex tracking. Maybe they struggled with order volume and I was just lucky. 🤷‍♂️

edit- out of bowling green Kentucky to NE Mississippi so maybe not that long a trip compared to some.

·
Registered
T350 148" High Roof, AWD, Ecoboost ordered 11/13/20
78 Posts
I ordered one in white on the 18th. I've heard nothing. The online catalog now lists the unit as backordered.

·
Registered
173 Posts
No email about shipping or anything, it just showed up.
Search your email for Gander. I bet you got a notification. I did; gmail filtered it to "Promotions" which I never check. Mine had a subject "Heads up! There's a package on the way."

·
Registered
654 Posts
Search your email for Gander. I bet you got a notification. I did; gmail filtered it to "Promotions" which I never check. Mine had a subject "Heads up! There's a package on the way."
Nothing, not even in the junk folder. It does show up on my account though as shipped and delivered, just never got an email for whatever reason.

No biggie, I got the fan and that is all that matters.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got an email this morning from them saying that it won't be delivered until they receive more in stock. I ordered the smoke lid on 4/18, so that's kind of annoying. Looks like the 7500k is tough to find anywhere online now, so there's not much of an alternative.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got an email this morning from them saying that it won't be delivered until they receive more in stock. I ordered the smoke lid on 4/18, so that's kind of annoying. Looks like the 7500k is tough to find anywhere online now, so there's not much of an alternative.
Same here. When I ordered it, said "in stock". Maybe one of you other guys got mine :)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts