Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a one owner 2012 E-250 Extended RV Econoline van that is going to be traded in to Matt Ford in the next few days so I thought if someone was interested in it, this would give them a chance to see it ahead of time. Contact [email protected] for information on this van and connecting you with the owner.

Here are some pictures of it and if you have a serious interest in it, I can give you the contact person who owns it. Selling price is $16,800 but she wants to try and sell it close to the same time she will be taking delivery of her NEW 2020 Transit.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This would be a great alternative camping van if you did not want to invest a lot of money into a newer Ford Transit van. Any or all of the equipment in this van could be removed and could even be returned into a regular cargo type van if you needed it for just hauling cargo.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What motor?
It has the 5.4L V-8 engine.

Her 2020 HR Extended Transit just arrived at Matt Ford so it will be making its trip to Matt Ford in the next few days. I can put you in touch with her and you can get it before its arrival or just get it at the dealership.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This van will be at Matt Ford on March 17th if you want to get it after that time. You still have a chance to get in touch with the owner who is in IL in case you want to look at it now and get it before it gets to Matt Ford.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
The 2012 E-250 Extended RV package van arrived today at Matt Ford with the customer trading it in on her 2020 HR Extended 'Window" van. Heading back to IL to start their conversion to another long term traveling vehicle.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
This one has been checked out and it is in very good condition for a 2012 model with 56,700 one owner miles on it. She removed the refrigerator and microwave as her personal items and thought it was best for the new owners to start out with clean and unused appliances for the van.

Now that we have it, it can financed with some of our good lending partners.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
No much happening with this van at Matt Ford so I will be taking it to Texas where the market for this van is a lot better. Just having it on the local craigslist has already generated over 7 interested inquiries with one customer wanting it to use on his deer lease. Then another contact today from WA state as a parent is looking at this van for his daughter's mobile pet grooming van since with the raised roof you could stand up in the van and use a table for the animals instead of the current van where she has to stay mostly on her knees to do the work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts