Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a new 12v/200ah lithium LiMn2O4 battery with BMS($180) (same cell chemistry used in many electric car cells). Great capacity at a very reasonable price. I purchased this because I thought my charger had a setting for this chemistry - but it does not. I could make it work with some additional electronics, but I'm under a tight time frame here to finish out my conversion, and am electing to go with a more plug-n-play setup to expedite things.

Battery is the one sold by this ebay seller (the ebay price does not include the BMS. I paid $1100 for battery + bms delivered): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Li-ion-Lithium-12v-200ah-2-4kwh-NEW-2015-VOLT-Battery-Solar-Off-Grid-Battery-/182357143081

AC Chargers for the LiMn2O4 chemistry can be purchased from electriccarparts.com. Setup would be perfect for an AC - AC type charging system(discussed in these forums).

$800 obo.
thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it was sold, but the buyer appears to have backed out. It's still available. I'll try to check on the shipping, but from CA to Virginia is going to be high (~$80 - $100 or possibly higher).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts