Ford Transit USA Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Occasionally updating the list.

Added a few more build threads I found ("Shirley" and "Great White"), added some builds by Freedom Vans, and a few videos of builds I found on Vimeo.

Let me know if there are any sites, videos, or threads with interesting Transit campers that I've missed.
Great work!

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Yup. I've already got yours at the top. Second one down.
The link in your chart is for the content on this Transit site. I and others have separate web sites that explain the builds with much more information on our builds.

Click on the link to see the web site.

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
No thread on this forum would be complete without a link to orton's website. I'd say it was for SEO, but there's no ads on the site!
SEO?

No ads and no income from the site. Web site designed to help others building conversions.

Makes it easy for me to answer questions because I can link to the appropriate web site page.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Probably the best door disassembly page on the forum, I do not think he has a build page.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Search Engine Optimization. The more mentions of a site on the web, the more likely the site comes up on a Google search, which usually means more money for the site owners (if they make money off the traffic).

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Search Engine Optimization. The more mentions of a site on the web, the more likely the site comes up on a Google search, which usually means more money for the site owners (if they make money off the traffic).
Thanks.

I do not care if the site comes up on a Google search. Site does not provide any income.

Your work listing the builds should be very useful to anyone considering a build. Your work is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Hah! Shows you how useful a SEO service is; Orton wasn't even aware of it, but still getting plenty of hits.
The best one was two years ago when Activists manipulated Google to change the search results for: Idiot

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Hah! Shows you how useful a SEO service is; Orton wasn't even aware of it, but still getting plenty of hits.
I was aware of methods used to increase the number of hits on a web site. Since I was not obtaining income from the site the number of hits was not important. I did not know the correct name for the procedure.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts