Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just told by my dealer that the leather seat option can't be ordered on the 1 ton. I was able to do this online but he says their configurator doesn't allow it. Anyone know if this is accurate?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm not sure about this but you may want to try contacting another dealer while you wait for a reponse here as that may help

·
Banned
164 Posts
I was just told by my dealer that the leather seat option can't be ordered on the 1 ton. I was able to do this online but he says their configurator doesn't allow it. Anyone know if this is accurate?
Please clarify. A T350 with high roof and what length?

·
Banned
164 Posts
Actually, the model should not matter. In the 1/15/14 Ordering Options, there are four places to order leather front seats for vans and two for wagons.

(Page 11/Van/Wagon Optional Equipment) - Option 21H provides 10-way leather front seats with arm rests plus curtain airbag and driver and passenger-side air bags.

(Page 13/Van/Wagon Color and Trim Availability) - Code LK gets you leather front seating surfaces. Perhaps this must be specified on the order.

(Page 14/Van Interior Upgrade Package 96C) - Gets you several upgrades, plus for extra charge, option 21H can be specified.

(Page 15/Van Premium Group 96J) - You get a bunch of upgrades, including option 21H.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, the model should not matter. In the 1/15/14 Ordering Options, there are four places to order leather front seats for vans and two for wagons.

(Page 11/Van/Wagon Optional Equipment) - Option 21H provides 10-way leather front seats with arm rests plus curtain airbag and driver and passenger-side air bags.

(Page 13/Van/Wagon Color and Trim Availability) - Code LK gets you leather front seating surfaces. Perhaps this must be specified on the order.

(Page 14/Van Interior Upgrade Package 96C) - Gets you several upgrades, plus for extra charge, option 21H can be specified.

(Page 15/Van Premium Group 96J) - You get a bunch of upgrades, including option 21H.
I completely agree that this should be an option. They are telling me that over 8550 gross vehicle weight makes it a 1 ton and this isn't an option for that. The online build changes it to a 9000 gross vehicle weight automatically when I change the length to long. I have contacted another dealer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone have any pictures of a 12 or 15 passenger with leather? I'm getting the same response from another dealer. So frustrating!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Ford is doling out information to the dealers in dribs and drabs, so don't blame the dealers IMO. Sadly they can't be honest about how little consistent, detailed and reliable information is available from the company.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ford is doling out information to the dealers in dribs and drabs, so don't blame the dealers IMO. Sadly they can't be honest about how little consistent, detailed and reliable information is available from the company.
very true.
im sure if the dealer had that information they would look into pushing it out asap, at least i hope they would

1 - 11 of 11 Posts