Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of dark grey leather oem front seats from 2018 with 8000 miles. In great shape I went to a set of aftermarket so these are ready to go. These are fully adjustable, powered, with heat. You will need the harness sorted out to make work.

In SF Bay Area and prefer local to avoid shipping but can get them boxed up if needed

Looking for $600 but not many comps so make an offer if interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Upgraded to a set of the schell Mann through the expovans / base fabrications team. Not much interest from local craigslist and would really love to see these in another transit and out of my way. Had a set of recaros shipped to me in large Home Depot moving boxes from Midwest and recall paying about $250.

Motivated seller here so make an offer and I’m sure we can work something out

Priced now at $500

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
You will need the wiring harness for both seats. Best to fine a wiring diagram that would show you where the power connection is located. Possibly from one of the fuse box locations.

·
Registered
74 Posts
FYI I swapped my non powered seat with a powered heated seat (2017 powered into my 2018 non powered) and the harness just plugged right in and everything worked.
both were wagons though

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
I saw the CL ad, they look nice. I'd get them if my van wasn't already "old". I would have snatched them up asap when I first got my van. You can't beat leather for seat material.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Did you just have the harness directly from the power seat and there was a plug-in harness in the area for the power seat? Did you just install the driver's side seat or BOTH driver and passenger power seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Because of the up and down function and the placement of switches these would require some modifications if you intend to use with swivel bases.

Seat side harness is completely in tact with exception of drivers side where the seatbelt female connector stayed with the belt. These were in a custom configured cargo van if that helps.

Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok back from a fun x-country trip!

It seems like my PM privileges are curtailed so here are a couple of responses to questions.

Shipping to midwest with UPS looks to be between 300 - 350. I did not look further than UPS but pretty sure there are lower cost options.

These are the 8 way i believe and have heat. The max spec on the configurator.

I did a test fit with a friends '17 transit. The van connector is a direct match with 7 slots but not all the needed slots are wired on the van side. His van had power driver and non power pass. It is plug and play on driver but needs either the new harness / connector for pass or wires spliced into the drivers side to make work. It looks like power and ground for seat switches and power / acc for the seat heaters.

I can be pretty flexible on price, just hope to get these into the hands of someone who can appreciate them.

PM with contact info

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
very interested in sacramento, new to forum dont know how to contact you my number is 916.799.5126

1 - 18 of 18 Posts