Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know about the rest of you, but i ordered a transit wagon and i am interested in installing a nice video system. i've seen pictures of sprinters with 22" or larger screens mounted on forward bulkhead, also with dvd, blu-ray, and video game systems. i'm sure there will be companies making equipment to do this in transits. is there any good info out there on this, any companies acknowledge this in their future? this will probably be the first thing done to my transit. anyone else have any cools ideas for their transit electronics plans?

·
Registered
95 Posts
i don't know about the rest of you, but i ordered a transit wagon and i am interested in installing a nice video system. i've seen pictures of sprinters with 22" or larger screens mounted on forward bulkhead, also with dvd, blu-ray, and video game systems. i'm sure there will be companies making equipment to do this in transits. is there any good info out there on this, any companies acknowledge this in their future? this will probably be the first thing done to my transit. anyone else have any cools ideas for their transit electronics plans?
We have been talking about this. But wanting more information first. So please let us know when you do. We were thinking one that folds up and out of the way. But thinking is as far as we have gone with this idea.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure will. I still can't find any good info yet. I saw a video on YouTube about a Sherrod custom transit and it had a nice setup, might try calling them about what they used for a flat screen mount. I'm still waiting on my transit to get here. Ordered it last September, it was supposed get in town off the train yesterday or today. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts