Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 148" RWD XLT 350 MR Blue Jeans 14 Passenger EcoBoost.
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the rebates that are currently available for 2020 or 2021 Transits??

·
Registered
19 Posts
May depend on region/territory and model, i.e.. HR, MR, LR. I have seen different rebates online based on the location of vehicle. I have been told, you would get the rebate for where the vehicle would be initially registered. Ford does this so buyers do go out of territory to arbitrage a better rebate from another region.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@[email protected] use to post that information regularly. The last update went through January 4th. Crickets since then....

·
Registered
2020 Crew Van AWD, 148WB HR, 3.5 Ecoboost
80 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Our dealer informed us that our yet-to-be-delivered 2020 model is locked in with the $1750 cash rebate, even though as of Jan 5th that had decreased to $250
My dealer said they're going to honor what was in my purchase agreement even though the rebates were going away after Jan 5th.
On further inspection, my "cash rebate" at time of order was $750, and the "competitive rebate" was $1,000. It sounds like that cash rebate was up to $1,750 on Jan 4th, so by delaying the shipping date I'm actually missing out on that extra $1,000 I could have had if it was earlier 😡

·
Registered
214 Posts
On further inspection, my "cash rebate" at time of order was $750, and the "competitive rebate" was $1,000. It sounds like that cash rebate was up to $1,750 on Jan 4th, so by delaying the shipping date I'm actually missing out on that extra $1,000 I could have had if it was earlier 😡
Or you just misunderstood. Check the "Dealers" sub-forum; everyone has been getting the combo $1000+750 rebate since at least September, and at least according to Ed and Matt Ford (and my own experience) you lock in the rebate at the time of the order. If your dealer was telling you otherwise I'd be more suspicious that they just planned to keep it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Or you just misunderstood. Check the "Dealers" sub-forum; everyone has been getting the combo $1000+750 rebate since at least September, and at least according to Ed and Matt Ford (and my own experience) you lock in the rebate at the time of the order. If your dealer was telling you otherwise I'd be more suspicious that they just planned to keep it.
Yea, Ed is who I'm working with. My understanding is that you get the rebates that exist at the time of purchase. Either way, I'm going with what was on the original order, which was 750(cash) + 1,000(competitive).

When I read above, I thought the cash rebate was at 1,750 (before jan 4th), and then the competitive was another 1,000.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Prior to January 4th there was a $1750 cash rebate and a $1000 competitive conquest rebate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts