Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Anyone legitimately qualified to make statements of medical fact wouldn't be wasting their time trying to undermine my intentions of this thread.

I'm all for free speech, but only when the source can be held accountable and responsible for the outcome. The latter is not possible on a public forum.

I sincerely appreciate those who shared personal stories and details of what's happening in their area. Unfortunately, it was inevitable that the scope of this thread couldn't be confined to just that.

I am right now asking a moderator to shut it down so that a platform is not provided to those wanting to seed doubt and misinformation. Unfortunately, this won't likely happen right away so I suppose things will probably get worse before then. Sound familiar?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Point is: none of these vaccines went thru human safety trials. ... If you're first in line, you are the guinea pig
Here are some facts:
Human trial sizes for safety and efficacy (for EUA's)
Pfiezed 40,000
Moderna 30,000
J&J 30,000

Total US doses administered 171,000,000
Anyone legitimately qualified to make statements of medical fact wouldn't be wasting their time trying to undermine my intentions of this thread.

I'm all for free speech, but only when the source can be held accountable and responsible for the outcome. The latter is not possible on a public forum.

I am right now asking a moderator to shut it down so that a platform is not provided to those wanting to seed doubt and misinformation. Unfortunately, this won't likely happen right away so I suppose things will probably get worse before then. Sound familiar?
@Sparky961 Thanks for trying to add some off topic value, but I am pretty sure you knew this would happen and even who would drag the discussion down with misinformation.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
@njvagabond

You give my social intelligence way too much credit.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.