Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2020 van two weeks ago. I should get my 1st payment the end of April, Cause of the Virious hopefully Ford will extend payments. But then again according to all rhe hype life as we know it should siese to exist on earth six months from now

·
Registered
2,114 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
CrewVanMan I have a special order 2020 Transit that is supposed to be delivered to my dealer later this week. I am still waiting to figure out financing and possible new offers from Ford. Do you expect Ford to match the 0% financing that GMC has offered?

·
Registered
25 Posts
CrewVanMan I have a special order 2020 Transit that is supposed to be delivered to my dealer later this week. I am still waiting to figure out financing and possible new offers from Ford. Do you expect Ford to match the 0% financing that GMC has offered?
Ford is already matching 0% on 2019 vehicles just like GM is

No word yet on 2020 or commercial vehicles

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Ford has had some special financing on certain 2019 Ford vehicles and you can find that out on the Ford website and through some dealer advertising. I have not seen anything on the 2020 models yet so I assume Ford is trying to help dealers move the oldest inventory first.

Right now Matt Ford has 99 NEW Fords with 31 of them 2019 models with the most being 11 F-150s and 10 Rangers.
We have a website banner promoting these models and would like to clear them out by April 1st. I look for them to move more advertising and rebates for the 2020 models once we get to April 1st when there will be a NEW Ford rebate schedule coming out and hopefully make some higher rebates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts