Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give me the interior heights of the mid top and the high top?really appreciate it,thanks

·
Registered
2,478 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Thank you,I can't find things,computor illiterate
If you click on the blue links I posted, the document with the information will open up for you. You can scroll up or down [the arrow up or arrow down buttons at the lower right of a regular keyboard -- if you are on a phone or tablet, after the document opens up on your screen, simply move it up or down with your finger until you see the pages I referenced].

Or I will look it up for you -- are you asking about a cargo Van or passenger Wagon? The interior heights are different.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,I meant I couldn't find what you sent,I can move around the document,could not find the width of the interior?trying yo decide which one to buy,decisions,decisions,thanks again

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bringing this thread back for a 2020 build investigation.

Re: Low Roof Interior Height in a Passenger Van.

Ford Specs say: 52.8" (Same dimensions given for model year 2019)

Is that for real in practical use? We would be removing the seats and scrambling around in the center cargo area messing with camping gear, sleeping in the van, getting dressed, etc. Pros of a LR are: fits in a regular 7' tall garage, better wind stability, less cost, easier access to roof top cargo box. Anybody who can measure theirs in a couple of places in back would be appreciated.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Now this thread (like many others) has multiple topics which serves to make searching (and contributing) more of an adventure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
471 Posts
Vanpackr, the thread title is "Interior Heights", that's why I used it - thinking it would help others retrieve "interior height" information quicker. I spent a lot of time searching before I posted my question. Am I missing something about how to use this forum? Admittedly, I haven't posted on forums that much until recently. Might be good to PM me to cut down on off-topic chatter and I'd be glad to delete this post too.
This is not about you... it just is what it is and seems particularly acute here based on my observations. I apologize for not being responsive to your particular question as I was thrown off by the thread title. The zombie threads here can be maddening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts