Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always getting special things from my Ford contact in Dearborn. He just sent me this piece of literature that has a lot of information about the Transit and not sure a dealer representative or buyer would ever see, but is a neat thing to read.

Here are a few photo shots on the literature.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
That is interesting info. Would have been helpful before my purchase. Even if Ford considers the "I am a outlier member of society interested in a stealth minimalist RV conversion" to be a drop in the bucket of market to be worth catering to.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That is interesting info. Would have been helpful before my purchase. Even if Ford considers the "I am a outlier member of society interested in a stealth minimalist RV conversion" to be a drop in the bucket of market to be worth catering to.
Eiko,
I agree it would have been wonderful to have had this info when I was ordering my van also. CrewVanMan as usual has come up with great info. An asset to us all. I may even keep the PDF and get it to my dealer, for future people buying a new van.
Mike

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
There there. You're fine. Really. It's a fleet brochure. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts