Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I took out my dual overhead monitors and replaced it with 6 headrest monitors. Too many kids, and the low roof configuration made it difficult for the small kids in car seats to see it. OHH and I made a 12 seat into a 15 seat configuration while I was at it.

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Light Product

Motor vehicle Mode of transport Gas Engineering Technology

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Head restraint Automotive design

·
Registered
17 350 XLT HD passenger van converted
442 Posts
Good work! Just curious, can you watching different things on different monitors or are all monitors showing same source at once?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because I have 5 kids that are 5 and under, I wired them all to the same source. I didn't do that with the first round of kids in my Suburban, and I was constantly fighting source settings. I ran it off the Pioneer Head unit in the front so I can control what they watch. DVDs, Movies on SD card, or any Aux video input I connect.

·
Registered
'21 XLT MR 148 Wagon, Eco, 3:31 LSD, RWD, PSD, NAV, ACC
171 Posts
Doooooood! NICE😍

Lucky kids.....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is more about saving my sanity!! Anything more than 20 minutes and the "Daddy...Daddy....Daddy" from the back makes me loose more hair.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It is more about saving my sanity!! Anything more than 20 minutes and the "Daddy...Daddy....Daddy" from the back makes me loose more hair.
Looks nice. Can I ask what monitor you used?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used these...Only because I found 6 refurbished units for a really good price...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts