Ford Transit USA Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, it not a perfect fit, but I found nothing that would match my question in the other mileage sections. I did start a new thread and posted in a couple others
Thanks

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Bringing this forum thread back so we can get updates on the highest mileage Transits. We should have a lot of the 2015-16 models in the 100K mileage range at this point.

If you go to www.cargurus.com and do a search for high mileage Transits, you will find some in the 300K range with the highest one 384,750 in a cargo van and 272,295 in a passenger van.

·
Registered
80 Posts
How about a "lowest mileage" thread. I have had mine for 7 months and have a whopping 1800 miles on it! My timing was impeccable, having bought it just before the virus 🙁

·
Registered
411 Posts
How about a "lowest mileage" thread. I have had mine for 7 months and have a whopping 1800 miles on it! My timing was impeccable, having bought it just before the virus 🙁
LOL. Currently reading 3,069 miles in 14 months of ownership (1400 of that was on a single trip to Tennessee & back a few months ago).

·
Registered
12 Posts
7 months and 130 miles. Drove it home from the dealership and a few trips to Lowe’s for materials. Until recently, something was always half complete so I haven’t driven it. About to stack some miles on it now though. Leaving in a few weeks, for a year+ to explore everything West of the Rockies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
back in March 2020, I picked up my new van. Traded my 2015 E.B. with over 300,000 miles on it

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Think I have all of you beat for a Transit that is a few years older than those mentioned. 5 1/2 years, grand total so far 1️⃣0️⃣7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ do I hear a drum roll ? :cool:

Semper Fi

Pretty sure I'll hit 11K this weekend when I relocate.

Reactions: OLV1071571
201 - 212 of 212 Posts