Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings - New member here. Hoping that there is someone in my area that would let me come take a look at their Transit conversion. I converted a Promaster High Top in 2019 and am really enjoying it, but am thinking it might be time for another project. I like the idea of an AWD rig, but would very much like to look at one that is not on a dealer's lot, and has been converted to some degree. Doesn't need to be fancy or even complete! I'd just like to get a sense of size and options. Anyone out there nearby and willing to let me take a look? Happy to drive over in my PM and perhaps we could compare notes. Thanks and look forward to learning about Transits on this forum.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the forum and neighborhood (I'm just south of you in Woodinville).

I don't have my AWD van yet but Ford tells me Aug 12 build date. I've got a big shop and every tool imaginable. Can't wait to get started. I'd enjoy meeting up along the build process.

·
Registered
2019 250 148 mr
715 Posts
I just left gold bar in June. I'm in Georgia now. Bad timing.

I would go back but the housing market there is extra stupid. Maybe when the bubble bursts and houses go on sale like they did in 2008.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum and neighborhood (I'm just south of you in Woodinville).

I don't have my AWD van yet but Ford tells me Aug 12 build date. I've got a big shop and every tool imaginable. Can't wait to get started. I'd enjoy meeting up along the build process.
Hey thanks for the response. Will PM you and maybe we can meet up when your van arrives. I can imagine your are ready to get started!.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just left gold bar in June. I'm in Georgia now. Bad timing.

I would go back but the housing market there is extra stupid. Maybe when the bubble bursts and houses go on sale like they did in 2008.
[/QUOTE
Thanks for the reply and sorry to have missed you. Full time van-lifer? Longest I've spent in my Promaster is 2-3 weeks on cross country trips. Agreed on the stupid housing prices but always thought Gold Bar might be a bit less expensive than closer in to Seattle. Anyway, Safe travels to you and enjoy your van.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks for the response. Will PM you and maybe we can meet up when your van arrives. I can imagine your are ready to get started!.
Well shoot - don't see a way to message you directly. my phone is four two 5, two 1 zero, one 5 one zero. Feel free to text if you care to meet up. Would like to check out your van and plans when you take delivery. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts