Ford Transit USA Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
BINGO!!!!!! It will sell! I believe I will catch fire. I know I have the Golden Ticket.

No one here actually knows my story. What if I can actually can impact and change lives, What if I actually am the hardest worker in the room, what if my dad raced dirt cars when I was a kid so I was raised in the garage yet he died with I was 17 so I can't ask him for help... or what if she's walked through **** and back to find that she was so much more than just a pretty face.... and what if I am brave enough to chase my dreams and live for my purpose... and to do that, yes... starting to selling makeup and planning parties out of my Van.

It will happen. It is happening.
And this is the problem. Many of us have been through a lot in our personal lives too, but being driven solely on pain or loss is, I hate to say this, a very selfish thing to do. I have lost both parents at 11 but I can't bring that up to people every time I need something because it makes them feel sad and gives me a crutch in life. My advice is to just ditch the MLM sales bs and find a product or service worth supporting both for yourself and for future customers. I'm 27 now and run a boring ol' automotive business where I save my customers 40% off retail. I can work with a clear head and don't have to pour out my life story.

There's no shortage of people who run pyramid schemes with the defence that they are "making a difference", or say "I have to do this, you don't understand what I've been through". Don't be that person. I do however like the event planner business you were mentioning, that I can support.

·
Registered
Gray 2018 15 Passenger Transit 350 XLT - We call it the "Pachyderm"
4 Posts
To me, a van that designed based on "what radio, what rims, and what tires" will have the stigma of being an empty, non-functional object that looks good but serves no purpose. Fun to look at, but that's it. Staged glamor shots and beauty pagent photos would fit perfectly with this type of van.
This reminds me of Anna Kournikova....Looks good all the time, but rarely wins. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow, there is some serious hate in this thread. Helping people is a binary choice. Either help them or don't, and if you don't, just move along. No need to open the hate facet and spill a bucket of cruelty on people. They'll find their own way, faults and mistakes and self-reflection and all.

As Bradley Nowell (R.I.P.) once wrote and sang "Judge not, for you're not fit yourself. Judge not, for you're not ready for judgement. The road to life is rocky, and you may stumble too, so as you're pointing at [her] someone else is judging you."

·
Registered
892 Posts
Someone please close this thread. There was nothing good in the first place and there's nothing good to add.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please don't close this thread.

I love how vans can be so many different things to so many different people.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts