Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
On the hunt... (14 F150 for now)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I'll thank @Ranger Robin for the advice to make an >Introduction> post to accelerate acceptance into the fold of real, human user accounts, to be able to DM and such sooner rather than later.

I'll hope for a few kind folks to Like this post to reinforce my needed hit count, if that is really how it works to build cred here.
Long time lurker, finally signed up for a handle so CVM would have a forum username to associate with my order of 23 BOB.
So that is to say, I am in the market for a van, perhaps a T150 148 regular length AWD ecospool. May plan is a basic moto-hauler build in which to rest/recover between trail rides on the thousands of scenic mountain trial miles Idaho is famous for. (trails.idaho.gov) Ski bum rig when not otherwise riding desert in the winter. My F150 is wonderful, but it's just time to upgrade from the tent-in-the-back way of doing this thing I do.
Call me late-to-the-party, repeatedly:
1) I decided on February 15, 2022 that, gee, I guess I want Transit van, see there's precious few available, so may as well order a optioned-out van to my liking... DOH, I missed the COVP order cutoff by 4 days, I then learned.
2) As we were all horrified to learn of the impending price increases for MY23, on June 15th I looked into what was this X-plan thing. As a NYSE:F owner for may years (besides six FMC rigs punchased new over the years), I looked into getting a code to access the program and... DOH, FMC in their infinite wisdom killed X-Plan access for stockholders effective June 1 by which time I would have had to have a letter of request in. So sayeth the interwebs. My publicly-traded employer is not on the list. Not related to anyone who worked for FMC, etc etc.

Well, that my Transit story.
I wish everyone in my situation success with their unresolved orders, and congratulate those who have obtained the prize and are enjoying their project.

Warmest regards,
Boise

Registered
Welcome, Boise,

Oh the pain of deciding to place an order mid-Februrary 馃槱 OTOH, you have missed months of angst that don't seem to be leading to vans for quite a number of customers, so there's that.
on June 15th I looked into what was this X-plan thing.....FMC in their infinite wisdom killed X-Plan access for stockholders effective June 1
Ohhh, I had no idea! Had considered buying some FMC stock for that reason, so thanks for the heads-up.

Registered
First I'll thank @Ranger Robin for the advice to make an >Introduction> post to accelerate acceptance into the fold of real, human user accounts, to be able to DM and such sooner rather than later.

I'll hope for a few kind folks to Like this post to reinforce my needed hit count, if that is really how it works to build cred here.
Long time lurker, finally signed up for a handle so CVM would have a forum username to associate with my order of 23 BOB.
So that is to say, I am in the market for a van, perhaps a T150 148 regular length AWD ecospool. May plan is a basic moto-hauler build in which to rest/recover between trail rides on the thousands of scenic mountain trial miles Idaho is famous for. (trails.idaho.gov) Ski bum rig when not otherwise riding desert in the winter. My F150 is wonderful, but it's just time to upgrade from the tent-in-the-back way of doing this thing I do.
Call me late-to-the-party, repeatedly:
1) I decided on February 15, 2022 that, gee, I guess I want Transit van, see there's precious few available, so may as well order a optioned-out van to my liking... DOH, I missed the COVP order cutoff by 4 days, I then learned.
2) As we were all horrified to learn of the impending price increases for MY23, on June 15th I looked into what was this X-plan thing. As a NYSE:F owner for may years (besides six FMC rigs punchased new over the years), I looked into getting a code to access the program and... DOH, FMC in their infinite wisdom killed X-Plan access for stockholders effective June 1 by which time I would have had to have a letter of request in. So sayeth the interwebs. My publicly-traded employer is not on the list. Not related to anyone who worked for FMC, etc etc.

Well, that my Transit story.
I wish everyone in my situation success with their unresolved orders, and congratulate those who have obtained the prize and are enjoying their project.

Warmest regards,
Boise
Hi there Boise 馃榾, Welcome and wishing you the best getting a Transit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts