Ford Transit USA Forum banner

501 - 520 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
They probably either got it on a earlier train schedule or it may be coming by transport directly from the plant. You dealer can look on the Ford system and it should tell if it is on a rail car or scheduled on a transport company hauler.
If I have the correct vin how can I see the window sticker?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yay! My window sticker just came up: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTBR3UG1LKB32409
My order history: Ordered an R3U - cargo 250, HR, 148 EL, AWD w/ ecoboost from Matt Ford on June 1. Was in clean unscheduled status & power sliding door was holding up scheduling, so I dropped PSD on July 3. On July 10 received VIN & build week September 7. Received build day of August 14 on July 20. Today (August 4) was able to get window sticker - has # '120200811', which I believe means a build day of August 11 (?) May be heading to Missouri to pick up by the end of the month - exciting!

·
Registered
2020 148 HR AWD on order
99 Posts
I can see my window sticker and vehicle tracking says it’s “in production”; neither was the case last night.This is about 10 days ahead of what my sales rep told me a few weeks ago, so I’m stoked. Order was placed on the Fourth of July.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yay! My window sticker just came up: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTBR3UG1LKB32409
My order history: Ordered an R3U - cargo 250, HR, 148 EL, AWD w/ ecoboost from Matt Ford on June 1. Was in clean unscheduled status & power sliding door was holding up scheduling, so I dropped PSD on July 3. On July 10 received VIN & build week September 7. Received build day of August 14 on July 20. Today (August 4) was able to get window sticker - has # '120200811', which I believe means a build day of August 11 (?) May be heading to Missouri to pick up by the end of the month - exciting!
On the Ford Order Tracking website does it show your van as being ordered on June 1st or July 10th?

·
Registered
2020 148 HR AWD on order
99 Posts
What’s people’s experience with “In production” time duration? My 2020 has been showing that stage since August 8. It’s an AWD 148” HR cargo ... I certainly don’t want it to be a rush job but I’m surprised it’s taking so long. Or does “production” start with kitting parts etc and not just the assembly process? Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
What’s people’s experience with “In production” time duration? My 2020 has been showing that stage since August 8. It’s an AWD 148” HR cargo ... I certainly don’t want it to be a rush job but I’m surprised it’s taking so long. Or does “production” start with kitting parts etc and not just the assembly process? Thanks.
Mine is still “In Production” and my Build Day was July 30th. The AWDs had an extra quality control checkout step that took extra time but I just found out this week that some factory options are not really done at the factory but offsite with 3rd parties then sent back to the shipping lot. My ”factory” option that is holding mine up is Remote Start. Otherwise, my impression after watching other builds is that a week or less is normal.

·
Registered
2020 148 HR AWD on order
99 Posts
Mine is still “In Production” and my Build Day was July 30th. The AWDs had an extra quality control checkout step that took extra time but I just found out this week that some factory options are not really done at the factory but offsite with 3rd parties then sent back to the shipping lot. My ”factory” option that is holding mine up is Remote Start. Otherwise, my impression after watching other builds is that a week or less is normal.
Thanks. If you ordered in November, my sympathies and I can't complain. However I didn't order remote start ... or a power door.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks. If you ordered in November, my sympathies and I can't complain. However I didn't order remote start ... or a power door.
I think there are still some waiting longer than me. My hold up to get to the production line was the Front/Rear View Camera which they didn’t have parts for many months (I don’t have the PSD). Not sure what other options are being done offsite so you may have one of them. If you don’t get an update by Monday night, you might give your dealer a call. Ed was great and was able to track down the Remote Start option as my holdup.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We can’t use The ford order tracker in Canada. For fun I tried trackmymustang.com
it seems to be updating the shipping progress. My van is now at a junction point.

·
Registered
24 Posts
For those who have been waiting weeks for your vehicle to be out of production, what did the tracking site give as your estimated date to dealer? When tracking updated mine to 8/11 build date, it also added Est. 8/23 to dealer delivery (it's going to Matt Ford, so I don't have to wait for a rail car). I do have AWD, but dropped PSD and never had remote start or split view camera; I'm assuming I don't have any 3rd party installer options.

·
Registered
2020 148 HR AWD on order
99 Posts
My vehicle tracker shows only one date, 07/04/20 as the order date in vehicle details, and as the processing date in the timeline, which shows no other dates. The delivery date is shown as Est N/A. trackmy mustang.com shows the delivery date as 1990-01-01 ... I guess that’s how it transcribes the N/A field from Ford, or vice versa.

·
Registered
2020 T-350HD LWB HR Cargo RWD 3.5 ECO Magnetic Metallic (On Order)
12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 AWD 148" HR T250 Ecoboost
10 Posts
Window sticker came up 9/25: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTBR2XG8LKB33692
Projected build date on the window sticker is 10/02.
I have remote start and I read that has cost time in the past. My fingers are crossed but I assume there will be extra time after the production line.
Samfm when I saw your VIN I thought it was my VIN for a second, it’s so close!

·
Registered
2020 350 XLT AWD LR 148" 3.5L Eco
40 Posts
[email protected] also notified me on Friday morning-

These three vans got pulled for production and are real close in VIN number-
Top left of the window sticker are (respectively):
KAN-000214
KAN-000212
KAN-000215

Hoping they all get through the production line efficiently and correctly!

·
Registered
2020 T-350HD LWB HR Cargo RWD 3.5 ECO Magnetic Metallic (On Order)
12 Posts
Window sticker came up 9/25: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTBR2XG8LKB33692
Projected build date on the window sticker is 10/02.
I have remote start and I read that has cost time in the past. My fingers are crossed but I assume there will be extra time after the production line.
Samfm when I saw your VIN I thought it was my VIN for a second, it’s so close!
Is the remote start still a hold up at this point? How about the split view cam recall??

·
Registered
2020 AWD 148" HR T250 Ecoboost
10 Posts
Rocland posted that the remote start is his hold up. Apparently the remote start is done off site and then the van is returned to the factory.
No idea about the split camera. Our two builds are a good test case. You have split camera and I have remote start, both with the same exact projected build date tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
101 Posts
The front/rear view camera issue was a problem at the beginning of the year due to a lack of parts. I think that problem has been resolved. If you got a build date, you should be good. The remote start issue does tack on a couple of days to a week after coming off the assembly line. That all depends on how fast the 3rd party installer gets the vans and does the install. I had both those delays but it got further delayed by a month after it failed quality control. But I finally picked up the van today.

501 - 520 of 540 Posts