Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That my Transit will be delivered to them first week of August or earlier, I'm very excited since because I ordered the power mirrors and other items they told me late availability would be sometime in October, we'll see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello. Great. Please quickly describe what did you ordered. Is the VIN number assigned? Thank you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No VIN yet, I ordered the 350 Med Roof, long wheel Base, Eco boost engine and some upgrades.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What day did you order yours?? I ordered mine May 10th... and have yet to hear anything, I called Ford, They gave me my order # and Dealer Code and a web site to check the progress, I check the website every day (sometimes twice) and every time is simply says... "No Matching vehicle found, contact your dealer" I called Ford again Monday, She told me a regional Sales person would contact me within 24 hours... That was a big lie.... I ordered the 250 Med Roof regular wheel base with Ecoboost, I did not order power mirrors (just the bigger ones) , but power everything else including the Sync with Nav, Backup camera, duel Batteries with the HD Alternator and keyless entry anti slip differential and the rear of the van to have all the coverings. I am in a Big Hurry to get this Vehicle and I am disappointed with Ford so far!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordered mine what seems like forever ago and haven't heard anything yet but I really wasn't expecting it to come until sept at the earliest.
I ordered a 150 reg wheelbase med roof wagon XLT with a few upgrades but nothing too crazy.
I wish they would at least update me on what is happening instead of not communicating with me at all.

I'll definitely post as soon as I hear any updates from them though!

Chad

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered mine on the 12th of May and they told me it will be delivered in October or September and that they will receive 2 transits end of June , but I go by the dealer everyday and haven't seen them yet so I doubt mine will be delivered in 4 weeks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
if no VIN it looks like your vehicle is not conceived yet. delivery date may be just wild guess

·
Registered
539 Posts
if no VIN it looks like your vehicle is not conceived yet. delivery date may be just wild guess
yup. it's safe to say that, if the vehicle was actually set in process or in the build process a vin would in theory be issued.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm actually in no rush my old van still running strong and nobody will give me much for it so even if I keep it thru the winter as long as it runs I will be fine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My dealer got back to me with my VIN#, I just checked it and it's all good, my new transit is in the making.
Njhw: can you tell us the type of Transit? Wagon or Cargo? XLT? Wheelbase length? Engine type? These could help us get a grip on what Ford is pushing out first. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts