Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there some magic to removing the glove box 2017 cargo van...old eyes just cannot getter done..lol...assistance if I might ask to the Geru out there.thanks

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
103 Posts
THanks for the pic AsDrew.That is what I retied guess I just did not push hard enuf as it worked. There is a slot covered by a 1 x 8 strip of plastic at the top of thecavity when I finally got the box down. Is there supposed to be a cabin filter in there? Currently it is empty/ Thanks in advance for any info..no in vehicle manual with this rig unfortunately.

·
Registered
2017 Transit 250 Cargo
103 Posts
Just called Ford dealership and the 2017 does not have a cabnin air filter...empty space to hide drugs or what?...duh
Good to know if you are a Police Officer or Border Patrol boy!.....wonder why??

·
Super Moderator
2,672 Posts
Just called Ford dealership and the 2017 does not have a cabnin air filter...empty space to hide drugs or what?...duhGood to know if you are a Police Officer or Border Patrol boy!.....wonder why??
You can buy a cabin filter to install as many of us have.

·
Super Moderator
2,672 Posts
What is the second step once it's down? I get stuck at that point and usually leave it hanging.
Not sure, haven't tried a total removal. it appears that pert of the dash would need to be removed to go further.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts