Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to hire someone with van build experience to help me convert a 2019 Ford Transit LWB, High Roof to a functional camper van. I'm pretty handy and have all the tools we'll need, but I'm a little intimidated to start the process by myself. Design insights are definitely welcome and all of the work would be performed by the both of us. My goal is to complete the build by the middle of the summer.

I live in West Los Angeles. The work will be done in the driveway of my home, but can also be relocated to a larger space nearby, if needed. Please reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a good place to look for someone to help with your van build. Who knows, but you might even find someone who will work for beer and pizza. It would help, however, to include your location as the members on this forum are spread across the continent. :)
Thanks EnviroProf! I can't believe I left the location off of the post! I'm near Culver City, CA.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hollandv, welcome to the fun... I'm up in West hills in the SFV. Currently can't help you out with the tools to wood part, but happy to share/pass along ideas, design/ build tips etc picked up during my build out of our 2017 LWB HR. Have a couple of posts/pics on here of our van.
Cheers,
Mr M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.