Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would place this information on the forum if you purchased your Transit from Matt Ford in the past and dealt with Tom Murray on your delivery. He was a Ford trainee at Matt Ford under Ryan Matt's leadership and once his training was complete at Matt Ford, he want back home to Florida to take a leadership role at Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL. With his leadership role, he has taken that dealership to #1 in sales for the entire USA and took away the long time #1 sales volume from Galpin Ford.

I worked with Tom when we first started the Transit sales at Matt Ford and I ordered by 2017 T-250 DSD from him and picked it up in November, 2016 flying back from the 2016 SEMA Show in Las Vegas to take delivery. I was not working at the dealership at that time but was sending Transit forum customers to them with all of the advantages the dealership had for the Transit customer in pricing and getting your Transit a lot faster if ordering a MR or HR Transit.

This could not happen to a nicer guy and I will contact him for his GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT in making Brandon Ford the top Ford dealer in the nation!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts