Ford Transit USA Forum banner

Ford Transit Window Screens - White Top Adventures Excellent Fit, Quality and Air Flow

1633 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  kevvyd
Just got these in the mail today from White Top Adventures: $95 with shipping and they are excellent. Perfect fit, with more air flow than others I have seen on the market.

There is a channel where the glass fits up inside. These would be difficult to remove without lowering the window from inside. Yes, very secure and have exceeded my expectations. Also comes with a nice cloth carrying case.

Will be adding the Ford OEM window shield.

Window Automotive exterior Building Motor vehicle Fixture
Daytime Plant Window Car Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Car
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,077 Posts
Be nice to have a set of each. Louvered for rain; plain for more air flow.
I believe I still have a set of the European louvered style ones I plan to sell. I didn't end up using them on account of the a/c and inline vent fans.

Cheers.

· Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, these seem pretty slick. Comparing these to the terrawagon ones, airflow does seem a lot better. Although the terrawagon ones do provide shade, which might be a nice trade off for less airflow? I guess it depends on what you want to use them for. Considering these for my van though.

· Registered
'21 XLT MR 148 Wagon, Eco, 3:31 LSD, RWD, PSD, NAV, ACC
402 Posts
I just ordered a set. Thanks for the heads up @dogmountain
Overpriced and outta stock had thwarted me from getting vents like these during the past year.....
I'll check back in.

· Registered
'21 XLT MR 148 Wagon, Eco, 3:31 LSD, RWD, PSD, NAV, ACC
402 Posts
I just ordered a set. Thanks for the heads up @dogmountain
Overpriced and outta stock had thwarted me from getting vents like these during the past year.....
I'll check back in.
7 days after placing my order the Transit window vents from White Top Adventures have arrived.
I am very pleased with the product. Especially for less than $100 and delivered quickly from USA!
Fit is very good, snug! I don't think I'd do it, but......I bet you could drive with these in place. Or leave them in place like, full-time.
Pics attached are installed in my '21 XLT MR, which is also outfitted with Genuine Ford window visors.
Automotive side-view mirror Plant Vehicle Window Motor vehicle

Automotive side-view mirror Plant Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts