Ford Transit USA Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just shipped a set of the Aluminum Wheels to MN so now have 3 sets left. Once these are gone, looks like there will be no more until they get some more vans in to do conversions. Still have plenty of the Black steel rims so if you want to get ready for the winter months and get the tires while they are available, the rims are boxes and ready for shipping.
Do you still have a set of the aluminum wheels ? will be in East Tx on the 22nd this month and could pick up.
PS I sold you 10 passenger seats back in 2015, you picked up in Longview.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just shipped a set of the Aluminum Wheels to MN so now have 3 sets left. Once these are gone, looks like there will be no more until they get some more vans in to do conversions. Still have plenty of the Black steel rims so if you want to get ready for the winter months and get the tires while they are available, the rims are boxes and ready for shipping.
Here are the wheels that you provided for us with Nokians mounted. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Down to the last 10 Aluminum Wheels for the Transit. Still have plenty of the Black steel wheels (12) as well as some of the Silver Wheel Covers that came on the Black wheels from the factory.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Only 6 Aluminum wheels left for sale. Was waiting to see if there would be more wheels coming from currently converted vans but most of them in the works have the Black steel rims with the Silver plastic wheel covers.

With the 2020 AWD models going to a 6 lug wheel, it will be hard to find any wheels available for sale in the beginning. Ford is only offering the Silver painted wheel for the standard application and a Forged Aluminum wheel as the only option. Aftermarket wheels will have to be sourced out since the special bolt pattern will be a NEW design for most wheel manufacturers.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
If the sale on this single wheel pans out, will just have 1 aluminum wheel left.

With the way that Ford mounts the underbody spare wheel, you can't place the aluminum wheel as the spare. It takes a larger center hole for the plate that holds the spare in place so you have to stay with the original Black spare wheel.

YES...you get a Black steel wheel no matter if you have the Silver steel wheels that is the standard wheel for the cargo van.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If the sale on this single wheel pans out, will just have 1 aluminum wheel left.

With the way that Ford mounts the underbody spare wheel, you can't place the aluminum wheel as the spare. It takes a larger center hole for the plate that holds the spare in place so you have to stay with the original Black spare wheel.

YES...you get a Black steel wheel no matter if you have the Silver steel wheels that is the standard wheel for the cargo van.
How much for 4 black rims shipped to 92739? Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts

I have my aluminum rim under my van now, it's not great but it's in there. I pinged you back my business address for shipping costs. I'll come up with a better way to attach the aluminum rim once I get a permanent one.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
With all of the current commitments for the aluminum wheels, they are ALL SOLD! Still have the Black steel rims if you are looking to mount your winter tires on separate rims. Unless the situation changes, not looking to get amy more of the aluminum wheels for a while. If another source becomes available, I will come back and let it be known via this forum thread.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Will be delivering a set of 5 Black Steel wheels today and a pickup on the last set of Aluminum wheels. Still have some of the Black Steel wheels available if you decide you want to make use of them for your winter tires rather than changing out your present tires/wheels just for the winter ones. I have available the take-off Silver wheels covers as well as the FLEET small center caps if you want to keep your wheels in the ALL BLACK look!

Just add the black coated lug nuts in place of the special lug nuts for the Silver wheel covers and you are ready to go for Winter! Then once the weather turns around for Spring time, you can save those special tires for the next Winter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a set of the aluminum wheels from CrewVanManInfo. I sent him a check and got the wheels delivered to my door within a week. They look great, now I just have to get some snow tires put on them. I have a 2016 with the aluminum wheels and I like these better (They are the newer style aluminum). So I think I am going to use them for my summer setup and use my factory ones for my snow setup. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Just waiting on the last 2 customers to get their single Aluminum wheels and those will all be gone. I am working on another source on the Aluminum wheels but they want a lot more money for them. They had been selling them on eBay but not selling like they felt they would. Selling for $170 each seems high but most are asking over $200 each.

Bpcoving
Glad you got the wheels in record time and they are from the newer model 2019 Transit.

Still have plenty of the Black steel wheels if you need some for those winter tires. I have changed the price to $45 each plus shipping so I can move those out. Started with a skid of 20 and down to 12.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I made a contact while at the SEMA Show and might have a lead for more of the Transit Aluminum wheels. Will see if it pans out to get more of these take-off wheels.

Still have the Black steel wheels available as well as the Silver wheel covers if you need those together or separately.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I made a contact while at the SEMA Show and might have a lead for more of the Transit Aluminum wheels. Will see if it pans out to get more of these take-off wheels.

Still have the Black steel wheels available as well as the Silver wheel covers if you need those together or separately.
any photos of the black wheels? Also, what would the cost be for 5 shipped to 96141? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I have 12 of the Black Transit steel wheels available. Just send me your city & zip code. Click on my forum name and then 'Start Conversation' with that information and I will send you the total price including shipping.

Hoping to get another source for the Aluminum Wheels but there are still more of the Ford Transit Black steel wheels available along with the Silver wheel covers that come standard on the passenger van and when you order the Exterior Upgrade package on the cargo van. You can get BOTH wheels & wheels covers together or separately. NOW $45 each on the Black steel wheels and $25 each for the Silver wheel covers

21 - 39 of 39 Posts