Ford Transit USA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
8,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accumulated a lot of the 31" 2 passenger seats from past purchases of entire 12 passenger rear seating packages so NOW ready to move these out. Here are some of the ones I have and ALL of them are NEW take-out seats from upfitted Transits going for handicap modification.

2020-21 models
Ebony Leather seats - LH & RH mounting
Dark Palazzo Vinyl - LH & RH mounting

2019 models
Pewter Vinyl seats - LH & RH mounting
Charcoal Cloth seats - LH & OH mounting

Selling these seats for $150 each or $250 for BOTH sides
I have ALL 4 sets in Kansas City and the 2019 models in Canton, TX
Seats include the 2 floor mounting brackets with mounting washers

· Registered
8,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shipping the seat via freight may be expensive. I may see if there is a box large enough for just the seat less mounting legs and headrest. It would be a LARGE box but it may go via UPS. Best to send me a PM with your address and I will see how that might work.

· Registered
2023 250 AWD 130wb med roof crew. Reg 3.5 engine
36 Posts
Accumulated a lot of the 31" 2 passenger seats from past purchases of entire 12 passenger rear seating packages so NOW ready to move these out. Here are some of the ones I have and ALL of them are NEW take-out seats from upfitted Transits going for handicap modification.

2020-21 models
Ebony Leather seats - LH & RH mounting
Dark Palazzo Vinyl - LH & RH mounting

2019 models
Pewter Vinyl seats - LH & RH mounting
Charcoal Cloth seats - LH & OH mounting

Selling these seats for $150 each or $250 for BOTH sides
I have ALL 4 sets in Kansas City and the 2019 models in Canton, TX
Seats include the 2 floor mounting brackets with mounting washers
Hi. We are coming through Kansas City early July. Would be interested in 31” vinyl 2 seater that readily fits right in behind the driver’s side in existing mounting brackets of ‘23 crew van.
Pref palazzo ( black?) but pewter would be fine too.
Do you regularly have one of these on hand? Could I secure one beforehand and pick up then? I currently have pewter (?) vinyl 36” there that I’ll happily donate to you or any local recipient you are aware of.
Thx. L

· Registered
8,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What year model do you have? A 2023 CrewVan would have Dark Palazzo Gray Vinyl seats unless you have cloth seats. Not sure why you want to go to the 31" 2 passenger seat that is more like a kid seat and does not have the child seat assist cross bar on the one seat.

· Registered
36 Posts
What year model do you have? A 2023 CrewVan would have Dark Palazzo Gray Vinyl seats unless you have cloth seats. Not sure why you want to go to the 31" 2 passenger seat that is more like a kid seat and does not have the child seat assist cross bar on the one seat.
I have a 2023 130 awd med roof 250. Xl. Gray vinyl. It’s my daily driver plus I camp in it. I’d like the two sestbelted seats for in-a-pinch needs. I presently use the window seat for storage and keep the R side open for a seat
( passenger front is swivel so this works for our coffee time).
Re wanting to switch from 36” to 31”… The 5” saved extending to the slider would serve me well when my second drop down bunk is down (I currently have to slightly climb over the seat now with that bunk down.). With a smaller seat that dies not extend so far to the right, I could squeeze myself through.
Re the 31 seats- adequate for adult, and just not not great for a larger body, yes? For us, it’d rarely be used. I’m 5’7 130lbs. I think I’d be ok, yes?

· Registered
36 Posts
I have a 2023 130 awd med roof 250. Xl. Gray vinyl. It’s my daily driver plus I camp in it. I’d like the two sestbelted seats for in-a-pinch needs. I presently use the window seat for storage and keep the R side open for a seat
( passenger front is swivel so this works for our coffee time).
Re wanting to switch from 36” to 31”… The 5” saved extending to the slider would serve me well when my second drop down bunk is down (I currently have to slightly climb over the seat now with that bunk down.). With a smaller seat that dies not extend so far to the right, I could squeeze myself through.
Re the 31 seats- adequate for adult, and just not not great for a larger body, yes? For us, it’d rarely be used. I’m 5’7 130lbs. I think I’d be ok, yes?
Our Plan B involves modifying the drop-down bunk. It’s an option I’d consider if you truly feel the 31” is really inadequate for an adult to use ( I’ve not seen them).

· Registered
8,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you make the trip to Kansas City, you can stop by and look at one of the 31" 2 passenger seats and see if it will work for you. My trips to KC are usually from Wednesday through Saturday so just get in touch with me ahead of time so you know I will be available. No problem on having any 31" seats whether the LH or RH staggered legs.

· Registered
36 Posts
If you make the trip to Kansas City, you can stop by and look at one of the 31" 2 passenger seats and see if it will work for you. My trips to KC are usually from Wednesday through Saturday so just get in touch with me ahead of time so you know I will be available. No problem on having any 31" seats whether the LH or RH staggered legs.
Sounds good. Thx. I’ll reach out again later in June. L
hi. So-July 5th… travel day for you or are you available to meet that morning? Could you please provide address so I can map things out?
Making plans. 😉

· Registered
36 Posts
Hi. We are coming through Kansas City early July. Would be interested in 31” vinyl 2 seater that readily fits right in behind the driver’s side in existing mounting brackets of ‘23 crew van.
Pref palazzo ( black?) but pewter would be fine too.
Do you regularly have one of these on hand? Could I secure one beforehand and pick up then? I currently have pewter (?) vinyl 36” there that I’ll happily donate to you or any local recipient you are aware of.
Thx. L
Would either Friday 30 Jun or Friday 7 Jul early afternoon work? L

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi CrewVanManInfo,

I'm interested in a 2-seater. Did you ever attempt the shipping on these seats?
I'm looking for the 31" 2-seat for a row for kids.

Tried to PM you, you can PM me if possible.

Thanks,
Chad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts