Ford Transit USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks nice, reallll nice!

I was saying I wanted Sterling Gray, but I may end up going Oxford White. Again. Never owned a Ford in anything but.

·
Registered
640 Posts
NOW WHERE TALKING!

And the mercedes boss was saying what?
PUMA diesel is put front and center, I watch this show all the time and they get a FORD TRANSIT to replace there sprinter.
As I said before, I am a Ford buyer and will be proud to drive a TRANSIT.

Regards,
VanMan

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not trying to be smart but, if Ford gave me a new Transit Diesel I'd be driving one to. Interesting, they wanted a diesel, why would the Pickers need a diesel?

·
Registered
166 Posts
and when you're getting it free of charge you OPTION. Thats $5K plus right there ;) as if Ford minds, the payback on that type of advertising is.... I actually can't choose which word I want to use LOL

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Looks like cargo wall protectors, perforated vinyl graphics on the dual sliders, and very cool swivel stand-alone seats for passengers.

Those seats are an option I had not heard of. Factory or after-market?
I'm really interested in those seats as well. Looks like a great option to be able to change configurations with the seats on those tracks.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm really interested in those seats as well. Looks like a great option to be able to change configurations with the seats on those tracks.
Yes indeed. Bolt in, bolt out. The seat base looks longer in the fore-and-aft direction. They must surely be safety rated.

... and self-contained seat belts.

Maybe it is time to bug Mike & Frank & Danielle about those seats. haha

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't want the drivers/pass bulkhead but that looks like the one with the door to get thru to the back (aftermarket). Maybe the seats also. Want the paneled interior, looked (at the picture) for the magnets/bumpers fot the 270 deg rear doors.
Back to the diesel comment, they where driving a T1N sprinter which has a 5 cyliner benz diesel in it. They do rack up the miles.
Where is the mercedes boss hiding? regardless of who's paying, this is very bad for him/them.
I said before "they are worried about this van"
Made in America,by Americans in Kanas city, by FORD
They assemble lined B24 bombers in ww2, the germans better be very careful not to piss anyone off
I am going to "picked me" a LWB mid roof, ecoboost

VanMan

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anyone actually watch it? Pretty smart how they did it.

The main actor has been toiling for days over which van to buy, so the wife calls a friend to come help him decide... The guy shows up and says something to this effect:

"EVERYTIME you break down, what do I come rescue you in? That's all I'm gonna say"

Then they flash back to past scenes of the guy's F350 towing their Sprinter after breakdowns.

BRILLIANT! hahaha. And as far as advertising goes, giving that van away for promotion on the show is probably about as cheap as it gets.

The actual van doesn't show up until the end of the episode, and only for a few seconds, but it looked nice... reallll nice.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Showed it a little more last night (I was yelling at the TV "where is mine?") they bought like a old street lamp pole, and showed them loading it inside (it fit)
carpet guys are going to love these.
Showed him (Mike) calling Danielle (inked up girl) hands free on the big display giving her a "shout out"
My friend's Raptor has that (back up camera, GPS nav display, phone link) I will be buying.
As said by others here "looks nice, REAL NICE"

VanMan

·
Registered
15 Posts
On this weeks episode, they were driving Transit and there were 5 ft high snow banks and they were complaining about how bitter cold it was.

That tells me they got their Transit in Jan/Feb/Mar time frame.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts